Visalus Sciences and the Body By Vi Challenge have helped countless get in better shape and feel younger.
Visalus Sciences has created another breakthrough product called Go.
ViSalus Pro™ Prolonged Energy is a patent-pending drink mix which was designed to provide energy that is both healthy and lasts. This unique drink mix can improve stamina, endurance and support recovery after a workout. The added bonus is it tastes fantastic.
2. Why ViSalus Pro™ is a healthier alternative to other energy drinks? ViSalus Pro™ is more than just an energy drink. It is healthy nutrients and extracts to support daily living while sitting at your computer or working out. Visalus Sciences created Pro in single serve packets that make the drink mix easy to transport. You simply pour the mix into a bottle of water or other beverage. Visalus Pro also has eight essential vitamins and a propriety blend of extracts that are a clean source of energy for the human body.
3. What are the ingredients in ViSalus Pro™ Powdered Energy Mix?
»» Apple Extract: for energy and maintaining a healthy weight. Similar to the old saying about an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Apples can help do more than keep the doctor away– they can help fight off exercise fatigue.
»» Whole Grape Extract: Many other brands use fruit powders but Visalus Sciences has used patented and clinically tested grape extract to assist with power and performance. Clinical tests have shown that this unique patented blend can improve oxygen uptake by cells and help you perform at your best.
»» Grape Seed Extract: contains bioflavonoids that protect cell membranes from oxidative stress. It also may help contribute to a healthy heart.
»» Resveratrol: to improve endurance and memory, and can help reduce heart disease risk. In June 30,2011 researchers published a study in the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology Journal, where they found that resveratrol can slow negative consequences of a sedentary lifestyle such as resistance to insulin and the loss of bone mineral density.
»» Citrulline Malate: This is an amino acid that is in watermelon juice, and assists the body in creating Nitric Oxide. Nitric Oxide helps increase blood flow and generate ATP (Adenosine TriPhosphate) which is the main molecule of energy in the body. Citrulline Malate also helps reduce lactate that can lower performance and which increases blood flow and helps generate ATP (Adenosine TriPhosphate) the main molecule of energy in the body. Citrulline Malate also helps increase muscle fuel or ATP and helps the body reduce blood lactate which lowers performance.
»» Isomaltulose: is low-insulinemic sweetener that supports improved fat oxidation during physical activity as high insulin levels hinder the use of lipids as an energy source. Isomaltulose can increase the amount of fat used as energy, thus enhancing performance endurance. It is naturally found in honey and sugar.*
»» D-Ribose: a powerful, natural energy source for the body, it helps support ATP production and helps with muscle energy and recovery.
»» Eleuthero Extract (Siberian ginseng): helps enhance stamina and can be useful to help stimulate the immune system especially during times of strenuous physical exertion and stress.
»» Rhodiola Extract: used by Russian Olympic athletes for decades. This is an herb than helps improve mental and physical performance, elevates mood, and helps combat fatigue.
»» Vitamins A, C, E, B6, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Niacin, and Pantothenic Acid: to boost immunity, maintain healthy brain function, aid metabolism, and help regulate healthy blood sugar and blood pressure levels.*
4. Does ViSalus Pro™ meet the guidelines for athletic usage?
Yes. ViSalus Pro™ contains no ingredients on the Olympic banned substances list.
5. Can I mix it with other beverages? Yes! You can mix it into 8–16 ounces of water or any of your favorite beverages.
6. How many can I drink per day? The US Government guidelines suggest that adults target no more than 240mg of caffeine per day. Many specialty coffees have much more caffeine than ViSalus Pro™—each Pro™ packet has 100mg of caffeine, about 2/3 of a cup of coffee. Therefore you can easily consume 2-4 per day and be under that amount. At a high 4 per day (most people will drink 1-2 per day); your customer can still enjoy their morning coffee or the ViSalus Go™ Energy Shot.
7. Isn’t caffeine bad for you? Caffeine is known to help stimulate the brain and body. Though there is no nutritional need for caffeine, moderate caffeine intake is not associated with any known health risk. If you are concerned, we recommend you speak to your physician.
8. Are there any allergens in the product? None of the ingredients are known allergens. As with any product, each person may respond differently, but we are not aware of any known issues.
9. Who can use ViSalus Pro™? This product is for anyone who wants a long lasting source of energy to sustain an active lifestyle. As with all products, we recommend that if you have a serious medical condition such as cardiovascular disease, or any other cause for concern, that you speak to your physician before using this or any nutritional supplement product. Not recommended for children, pregnant women, or people sensitive to caffeine.
10. Is ViSalus Pro™ for athletic usage only? No. ViSalus is for anyone who needs a boost of energy. Our mission is to spread the word about good nutrition around the world. To that end, we are developing products that speak to different lifestyles. Whether you are working out, a supermom running after young ones or preparing for a long workday – ViSalus Pro™ can offer you natural energy. Our energy drink mix can provide you with long lasting energy to help you perform at your best.
11. What is the difference between ViSalus Pro™ and Neuro™? ViSalus Pro™ is dubbed as PROLONGED energy, and it does just that. The special blend of extracts and vitamins are formulated to help you sustain long lasting energy, with extracts, such as: Whole Grape Extract to help relief the aches and pains following a strenuous workout or a long day. Neuro™, dubbed as SMART energy is designed to help with mental alertness and acuity.
12. What is the difference between ViSalus Pro™ and ViSalus Go™? ViSalus Pro™ is a powder drink mix that provides long lasting energy and ViSalus Go™ is a liquid energy shot for an instant boost whenever you need it. There are some slight differences between the two products, and they were designed to be used together. For example, you can have a ViSalus Pro™ mixed in water 30 minutes to an hour before your workout, and ViSalus Go™ during your workout for an added performance boost, and ViSalus Neuro™ after your workout to fuel your body with special nutrients and hydration.
13. How to Order Visalus Pro? http://AllAboutBodyByVi.com Click on the big green “JOIN THE CHALLENGE” button Then click the purple “JOIN THE CHALLENGE – Become a customer” button. Pick your location You can choose a challenge kit from the drop down menu or choose “NONE”. Scroll below and choose “additional products”. You will see Visalus Pro listed in the shopping cart. Choose the amount of Visalus Pro that you want to order and continue the rest of the ordering process. Alternatively, you can call the number listed in the sidebar for ordering and we can take your order over the phone. Together you can “Go Pro” and achieve your goals.
*All statements above have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.