Visalus Sciences which created the world famous Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge has joined forces with the Biggest Loser TV Show Creator.
Millions have had a amazing transformations with the Visalus Body By Vi Challenge and now the company has taken it to a whole new level with the Biggest Loser Challenge.
Here’s the scoop and what you need to do to win:
The first step is joining the challenge at: http://www.AllAboutBodyByVi.com
The Challenge SHOWDOWN is all about documenting your transformation.
The ups, the downs, the milestones, the victories—capture ‘em on video for a shot at Vi-fame!
Beginning Oct. 22nd, the Top 100 Channels will compete for a week in the SHOWdown Throwdown—when 10 winners will be determined by
Community Vote (50%) and a ViSalus™ judging panel (50%), based on:
1. Overall Transformation
3. Video Quality
CHALLENGE CHANNEL TIPS
• Take a photo of yourself on the very first day of your Challenge in good light. Wear something that
makes it easy to see your physical starting point.
• Shoot your first video interview. Sit and be comfortable. Make sure that the area is quiet and well lit.
L ook directly into the camera and speak clearly.
• Note: If you are using a smart phone or iPhone be sure to hold it horizontally when filming.
DAY S 2-89
• Take photos of your progress weekly in the same location as Day 1.
• Upload at least 1 video per week to your Challenge Channel.
• Ask yourself why you’re making each video before you begin. What message do you want to get across
to the viewer?
• Don’t hold back. Let people understand your 90-day journey. Explain what’s motivating you.
What’s the thing that’s driving you everyday? Whatever your emotions are, show them.
• The more videos, the better your chances of winning.
• On Day 45, make sure to document how you are feeling at the halfway point.
• Be sure to share your videos to earn votes. The top 100 advance to the final Showdown Throwdown
on Oct. 22nd.
• Take your final “After Photo.” Wear something that shows off your physical transformation and/or
show how you look in the same clothes and place as Day 1.
• Shoot your last video to share your final transformation results, making sure to document your emotions
at the completion of your Challenge.
• Post to your Challenge Channel before Oct. 22nd at 11:59pm PT.
© 2012 ViSalus, Inc. All rights reserved.
Winners will have their stories co-produced by ViSalus and
Ben Silverman, then star in the first series of an online Challenge Show!
Full details at http://challengeshowdown.vi.com
30 example questions & video ideas to help tell your story and make your Challenge Channel as unique as possible :
1. (Day 1) Tell us your first and last name, and city you are from.
2. (Day 1) Tell us your starting weight/measurements.
3. (Day 1) Describe your Challenge goal, and what’s motivating you.
4. (Day 1) What Challenge K it are you using?
5. How did you find out about The Challenge?
6. If you could change anything about your body, what would you change and why?
7. Is there somebody in your life you want to show the “new you” to?
8. Describe the moment when you realized you wanted a health change.
9. How/when did your weight, fitness level or other reason you are doing your Challenge get out of control?
10. How do feel emotionally and physically today?
11. How do you feel after you have your ViSalus Vi-Shape® Shake? What’s your favorite recipe?
12. What kinds of things have your friends and family said about your Challenge progress?
For example, how do your kids look at you now?
13. Any funny or embarrassing moments along your Challenge journey?
14. If you ran into someone who could benefit from The Challenge products, what would you tell them?
15. If you could give someone looking to get your results your top 3 suggestions, what would they be?
16. Wear Vi-Gear in your videos (www.vistore.com).
17. Video yourself exercising, shopping, eating, cooking, just enjoying your lifestyle.
18. (Days 30, 45, 60) Looking back, was there anyone who enabled your previous health habits?
On the flipside, is there anyone now who really helps motivate you?
19. (Days 30, 45, 60) What are your results so far? How do you feel about your progress and how
your body is changing?
20. (Days 30, 45, 60) What was your first Challenge hurdle? What was your first victory?
21. Is there anyone who said you couldn’t do this? Anyone you want to prove wrong?
22. Video yourself making and drinking your favorite shakes and using your Challenge K it.
23. If you could end up looking like a celebrity body double, whose body would you pick to double?
24. (Day 90) How has your life changed? Has your self-confidence improved? Any new perspectives?
25. (Day 90) What do people say when they see you now?
26. (Day 90) What’s your next Challenge goal?
27. (Day 90) Why should we pick you to be on the Challenge Show? What makes you a better
cast member than your competitors?
28. (Day 90) Anything else you want to tell us?
29. (Day 90) Show yourself being active, hanging with friends, talking to your family, shopping for new clothes!
30. (Day 90) Finish this sentence, “I finished my Body by Vi™ 90-Day Challenge! I’m going to____________.”
Upload your photos & videos to your Challenge Channel at www.apps.facebook.com/challengeshowdown
Remember, the first step is to join the challenge at: http://www.AllAboutBodyByVi.com