Which is better, the Visalus Body By Vi Vi-Shape Shake or the Isagenix Isalean Shake?
With the increase of overweight people and those looking to fit into clothes or look great on the beach, many people are confused with their options.
We will compare Isagenix Isalean with the Visalus Vi-Shape Shake.
- The Isagenix Isalean can be bought in Natural Creamy Chocolate and Natural Creamy Vanilla. Adding fresh fruit can increase the nutritional value but each shake will have a very chocolate or vanilla taste which is not always tasty with fresh fruit.
- The Vi-shape nutritional shake comes in a sweet cream flavor. Alone this vi-shape mix tastes like cake mix. Even children love the flavor. Visalus also offers health flavor mix ins which provide many flavor options as well as health benefits.
Diet shake comparison for protein:
- Isagenix Isalean contains whey protein, casein concentrate and nonfat dry milk providing 23 grams of protein.
- The Vi-Shape Nutritional Shake provides a highly absorbable blend of protein called Tri-sorb protein. This blend has the highest whey available which is called whey hydrosolate. This proteinhas been processed to remove fat, lactose, carbs and isoflavones. This provides the most pure form of concentrated protein. Each serving of the Vi-Shake has 12 g of whey/non GMO soy protein.
- The Isalean shake uses a 30 year old technology to extract its protein and it is less absorbed by the body. With the Vi-Shape shake you actually need less of the Tri-sorb protein to get optimum results.
- The body by vi vi-shape helps maintain muscle mass and when used post workout, it is absorbed within 20 seconds to help build muscle which was broken down during a workout.
Nutritional Facts – Isalean Chocolate
Total Fat: 6g
Total Cholesterol: 30 mg
Total Sodium: 200 mg
Total Carbohydrates: 28g
Total dietary fiber: 7g
Total Sugars: 14g
Total Protein: 23 g
Nutritional Facts – Vi Shape Shake:
Total Calories: 90
Total fat: 1g
Total cholesterol: 15 mg
Total sodium: 75mg
Total carbohydrates: 7g
Total Dietary Fiber: 5g
Total Sugars: <1g
Total Protein: 12 g
The Vi-Shape nutritional shake from Visalus has less calories, cholesterol, fat, sodium, sugars and carbohydrates. The Vi-shape shake is a great option for diabetics as a result of just 1g of sugar and only 7 g of carbs per serving. Isalean
has less absorbable protein.
Diet Shake Cost Comparison:
- Isagenix Isalean costs $41.95 for a 14 serving supply. The retail cost is $44.95 which is $3.20 per meal.
- The Vi-Shape Shake costs $59 for a 30 serving supply. If you join their auto-ship program this decreases to $49 a month. This is just $1.67 per meal for the Vi-Shape Shake mix. Visalus also offers a referral program for its customers. When you refer 3 people to purchase the vi-shape shake mix, yours is free for the next month.
In the final analysis, the body by vi vi-shape nutritional shake is the best tasting, most nutrional and least expensive compared to Isagenix Isalean. Want more information, check out these amazing testimonials.
Want more comparisons:
Want to sample the body by vi vi-shape nutritional shake mix free? Visit http://www.BodyByViShakeSamples.com